|Tournament Regulations & Conditions|
|1. This 7-round individual chess tournament is open to all players.
2. The tournament is an ACF Grand Prix Class 5 event.
3. The time control is 90 minutes + 30 seconds per move from move 1.
4. Prize fund of $8,750 guaranteed.
5. You need to register and pay by June 8th to be eligible for the early entry fee.
6. All entries received on the day of the tournament will incur a $10 additional late fee.
7. Exemption from entry fees: FIDE titleholders – GM, IM, WGM, WIM. Entry must be received by the early entry cut off date or full entry fees must be paid.
8. Players are eligible for only 1 prize. Rating prizes are based on ACF ratings. Unrated players are not eligible for rating restricted prizes.
9. The Open Division will be ACF and FIDE rated. The U1600 will be ACF rated. Players not normally resident in Australia must have a FIDE ID number to enter the Open tournament. This can be obtained from their national federation.
10. Any player who arrives at the chessboard more than 30 minutes after the start of the session shall lose the game unless the arbiter decides otherwise.
11. All NSW resident players must be full members of (or join) the NSWCA or NSWJCL.
12. By entering the event players acknowledge that the decision of the organiser (NSWCA) is final.
13. All prizes not redeemed within 12 months will be treated as donations to the next Olympiad.